MP3 controller H0420
This small high-quality audio-controller for MP3 tracks provides various I/O interfaces. The controller is fully configurable via a scripting language.
Starling audio controllers
The Starling audio controllers play tracks in several digital formats and produce high-quality audio. This series consists of various models.
Wired & Wireless Dome Buttons
These Dome Buttons are robust “emergency switch”-style buttons, for indoor and outdoor use.
There is a “wired” version with a sealed screw-locked connection for long cables, as well as a “wireless” version with a USB-dongle.
The Twinkler is a bright full-colour LED with a controller to drive it. Twinklers kan run independently (on an internal program) or be controlled through a PC or digital controller (e.g. a PLC).
Innvo Labs 'Pleo'
The Pleo robot uses our pawn system for scripting support. pawn is a small, fast, self-contained implementation for a scripting language that demands little memory and resources.
CompuPhase focuses on programming of applications, and on the design and production of (programmable) electronics. In business since 1986, we have acquired expertise in the design and production of electronics and technical software, including embedded systems, graphical applications and system software.
- development of electronic devices and embedded systems
- development of general purpose or system software (e.g. device drivers) under DOS, Windows, Linux and various RTOS implementations; multi-lingual (international) software
- our high-quality products and semi-manufactured parts, wich are available from stock
- company presentations and product presentations (e.g. via information kiosks)
- special lighting projects, using fibre optics or high-power LEDs
Detailed information on our activities can be found under the TAB-sheet "Projects" and in our collection of articles and technical documentation (mostly aimed at programmers and electronic engineers); errata and additions to the published articles are available here as well.
Disclaimer, privacy, etc.
Please read our disclaimer regarding the contents of this web site.